DEPARTMENT OF CLINICAL NUTRITION - DIETATICS
The aim of dietetics department is to provide highest quality of nutritional care and education to in patients and out patients.
The services offered are :
- Daily visit of Dietician.
- Nutritional assessment of all inpatient at the time of admission.
- Outpatient and Inpatient diet Counseling
- Supervision of standard of food production.
- Patient and family education.
- Diet planning of meals according to needs.
The dietetic service offer nutritional advice on the following specialities :
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Children obesity
- HIV / AIDS
- Hyperlipidaemia (High blood fats)
- Heart disease and high blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- Celiac disease
- Liver disease
- Gall stone
- Pre / post operation
- Weight gain
- Weight loss