Begin Your Weight Loss Journey
Why Jammu Hospital for Bariatric Surgery?
Begin Your Weight Loss Journey at Jammu Hospital. Jammu Hospital is the only hospital in upper north with highest health quality accreditation NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) & is also having the centre of excellence status from IEF (International Excellence Federation for Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery). Jammu Hospital Jalandhar is the only non-corporate hospital in India to have three fully integrated OR1 (Karl Storz Germany) Operating Rooms. Thus, making the operating rooms world-class, infection-free, non-obstructive workflow & live streaming ready.
World-class care at Jammu Hospital- Jalandhar (Punjab)
With the adoption of the latest technologies, techniques, and world-class medical expertise, Jammu hospital at Jalandhar, Punjab offers healthcare services comparable with the finest in the world with outcomes that are at par with the best. The value for money services is delivered in a patient-friendly setting with tender loving care.
How to contact your doctor for bariatric surgery?
We are pleased to know that you have decided to Begin Your Weight Loss Journey with us. It is very easy to reach us. You can Whatsapp your message or call at +91 8283000010. Here a patient coordinator/bariatric coordinator will be in touch with you and guide you through the further process.
What is the cost of bariatric surgery?
There are different types of bariatric surgeries and different categories of room packages. Once you give us a brief about your health and other details, we will give you the best possible package.
What does the bariatric surgery package include?
Package includes your investigations surgery, anaesthesia, recovery room charges, private room charges, diet and medicines.
What is not included in the bariatric surgery package?
Treatment required for any other medical ailments besides obesity.
How to pay for bariatric surgery?
You can pay us through:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (VISA, MASTER)
- Demand Draft / Pay Order
- Traveller Cheques
- Wire Transfer
What documents should I carry with me while coming for my Obesity treatment?
If you have, You must bring all your recent medical reports, referral notes from your local doctor and the medicines that you are currently taking.
What is the course of stay at Jammu hospital for Bariatric Surgery?
- You are received at the reception by the front desk executive.
- A patient coordinator will take your brief history and counsel you about the procedure.
- Then you are scheduled to meet your doctor.
- You are investigated, thorough medical checkup and anaesthesia clearance is taken and you are scheduled for surgery.
What after the bariatric surgery?
- From the operating room, you are shifted to the recovery room, till you are comfortable to walk to your room (a few hours).
- From the operating room, you walk to your private room, where your diet is started.
- You are discharged from your private room the next day, depending upon your comfort level and you are guided by the dietician about your diets.
- At discharge you are handed over a detailed discharge summary of your treatment, a recording of your surgery (DVD) and a copy of your medical record is mailed to your family doctor.
How to arrange for the visa and travel assistance for Bariatric Surgery?
It can be done as per your request and need.
How to make hotel bookings when you are coming to Jammu Hospital Jalandhar?
Hotel bookings can be made by a prior request to the hospital by calling at +91 8283000010. The bookings can be made according to one’s budget from 2star to 5star category hotels.
Is there any language barrier at Jammu Hospital Jalandhar?
Hospital staff is all trained to converse in English, Punjabi and Hindi.
Are there any arrangements for Local Tours and Sightseeing by Jammu Hospital Jalandhar?
Yes, local tours and sightseeing can be arranged at a prior request which will be chargeable as per the tour.