Bariatric procedure can be a life-saving procedure and at the same time giving an entirely new lease of life to the person. The medicos whom you select completely understand what this chapter of your life can mean to you. Thus, after you have undergone your weight loss surgery in Punjab, the question at the top your mind is what next. Is that all? Are we done here, so no more work for me?
The plain answer to all this - That’s just not all! Post-surgery, it is highly recommended that exercise regime plays a very crucial role along with diet in order to achieve and also maintain a weight which you once dreamt of. Well that cannot be a far-fetched dream but requires a proper exercise regime and dedication towards the same.
The primary benefits which an exercise regime designed by your doctor and physiotherapist can help you in the following manner:
- Provide strength to bones and heart.
- Burn the required number of calories consistently.
- Develop muscles.
- Increase energy level.
- Increase metabolic rate.
- Mood enhancer and release stress.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Improve and maintain blood sugar level.
- Improve sleep quality.
Once anyone has undergone weight loss surgery in India, there is a proper exercise plan designed for the individual as per personal requirements and keeping his/her limitations in mind. Designed by medicos, the exercise regime must focus on three main key points:
- Strength training.
- Enhancing flexibility.
Walking is one exercise which can be started immediately post bariatric procedure. This can be increased gradually under supervision of the medico. Other than this, to inculcate exercise completely into your schedule, one must follow a proper plan which can include:
- Look for an exercise partner; this way it becomes more fun and regular.
- Make little changes like taking the stairs instead of elevators.
- Adopt a schedule with your trainer or doctor and be regular with it.
Call at: +91 8283 0000 10 or +91 98140 70870