1. Urology Services
All endourological and open urological procedures are carried out by a team of dedicated professionals.
At Jammu Hospital we offer treatment for Kidney, Ureter, Urinary Bladder, Prostate, Cancer.
We routinely perform :
- PCNL (PERCUTANEOUS NEPHROLITHOTOMY)
- TURP (TRANS URETHRAL RESECTION OF PROSTATE)
- URS (URETERO RENOSCOPY)
- CLT (CYSTOLITHOTRIPSY)
- TURBT (TRANSURETHRAL RESECTION OF BLADDER TUMOUR)
- RADICAL CYSTECTOMY
- LAPAROSCOPIC & OPEN NEPHERECTOMY
2. Surgical Oncology
At Jammu Hospital we offer surgical management and chemotherapy to the patients. A dedicated chemotherapy staff trained to give chemotherapy is available.
Cancer surgery treatment is available for cancers of:
- Cancer Breast
- Cancer Colon
- Cancer Small and Large Intestine
- Cancer Thyroid
3. Gastro Enterology
We Offer Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures like :
- Upper Gi Endoscopy
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography)
- Laparoscopic CBD Exploration
A medical specialist MBBS & MD in internal medicine is available round the clock to manage medical problems related to :
- Diabetes etc.
- ICU is available for critically ill patients.
A dedicated team of Anesthetist and Intensivist is available for the patients requiring anesthesia during surgery and postoperative care. A team of Intensivists trained in ICU care in the form of Ventilator usage, infusion pump usage, and central line management is available.
Apart from trauma surgeries, we offer :
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Spine Surgery
7. Critical Care
- 24 hour ICU is available
It is managed by a team of trained BLS & ACLS staff, doctors and paramedics.
- Patient nurse ratio 1:1 maintained.
- ICU is well equipped with life-saving gadgets and equipment:
1. HIGH-END ICU VENTILATORS
2. SYRINGE PUMPS
3. INFUSION PUMPS
4. CENTRAL OXYGEN
5. CENTRAL SUCTION
6. NON- INVASIVE VENTILATION
7. MULTIPARA MONITORS
8. DEFIBRILLATORS etc.
- ICU is provided by :
1. Triple Power Supply Back-up
2. Electricity Department
3. Automatic Generator Back-up
4. Online UPS Back-up.
5. All the lifesaving and emergency drugs are maintained inside the ICU.
8. Lab Services
- Hi-Tech lab managed by a team of dedicated professionals is available.
- Lab services are monitored and managed by senior consultant pathologist.
- Microbiology services are managed by senior consultant microbiologist.
- Technical work is done by 3 trained Lab technicians.
- Tests in the form of routine:
5. Blood Gases
7. Hormonal Profile
8. Tumour Marker etc. are done using state-of-art equipment.
- To maintain the accuracy and authenticity calibrations and quality controls are being done as per international standards.