Jobs At Jammu Hospital Jalandhar
Medical Officer Full Time Jalandhar
- To attend any new patient immediately.
- To take a proper history of the patient (If he is in a position to give it on his own) or from his relative. Examine the patient.
- Check any previous records, if available. Record all the details in the history sheet.
- The patient or his/her relatives to go through all the details and sign on the history sheet.
- Inform the respective consultant about the patient and follow his orders.
- See the patient and examine him thoroughly.
- Inform the respective consultants and carry out their orders. Inform the nursing staff about any changes.
- To take rounds and examine individual patients. Inform the respective consultant/ Registrars if any new findings.
- To follow up with all the investigations to be seen and trace their results. Inform the Registrar/ consultant. Note down investigation results in the investigation sheet.
- To enter the treatment sheets.
- To enter pre-operative orders in the treatment sheet. To check whether the consent for the surgery has been taken from the patient. If not inform the respective person.
- To inform the Anesthetists on duty and instruct him / her about the patient. To carry out all the pre-operative orders.
- To attend patients complaints. To calm the patients if they are apprehensive. Inform the consultant if needed.
- Maintain records of Medico Legal Case (MLC) in the MLC register.
- Make police information report for all the medico legal cases (MLCs).
MBBS in Medicine
Role: Medical Officer
Experience : 2 to 3 Years
Industry Type: Hospital
Functional Area: Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
To Apply, Fill below given form
Fill up the form below.
If we find you eligible for the Post, we will contact back.