Healthy Recipes for Bariatric Surgery Patients
All Recipes recommended by our In-House Dietician
For Queries, Contact : +91 8283 0000 10
Sprouted Moong Dal Chilla
- Sprouted Moong Dal – 1 cup
- Rice Flour – 1 teaspoon
- Gram Flour – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Onion – 1
- Green chilly to taste
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Grind sprouted moong, green chilli, ginger, onion and coriander leaves.
- Make paste with the help of water.
- Transfer the batter in the bowl.
- Add rice flour and gram flour in it and mix well.
- Then add salt, black pepper and oil in it. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat non stick pan and spread batter in thin layer. Cook both sides, Serve with green chutney.