Healthy Recipes for Bariatric Surgery Patients
All Recipes recommended by our In-House Dietician
Dietician Rajni Sharma
M.Sc. Food Science & Nutrition, PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
For Queries, Contact : +91 8283 0000 10
Yellow Moong Dal – 1 cup ( Soaked for 2 hours )
- Oats – 2 tablespoon ( Soaked for 20 mins. )
- Onion – 1 medium size
- Tomato – 1 medium size
- Salt – as per Taste
- Zeera Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chilli – 2
- Oil – For Frying
Paneer – 1 cup (Grated)
Capsicum – 1 Tablespoon (Finely Chopped)
Tomato – 1 Tablespoon (Finely Chopped)
Coriander Leaves – 1 Tablespoon (Finely Chopped)
Salt – as per Taste
Put soaked moong, oats, onion and tomato in the grinder and make smooth paste with the help of little water.
- Transfer the batter in a bowl and add rest of spices and mix well.
- Keep the batter aside for 20 mins.
- For stuffing mix paneer, capsicum, tomato, coriander leaves and salt together.
- Heat a flat non-stick tawa and grease it with little oil.
- Spread the batter evenly and cook until golden brown.
- Flip the Chilla and cook from other side for 30 seconds and again flip it.
- Now, add the prepared stuffing and fold the chilla.
- Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.